Open as PDF
● WEB VIEWER
To play after searching by time
1. Click [Time Search ( )].
2. Click a desired date in the calendar.
The video on the specified date will be
3. If the video playback is stopped, select
a time and click [Play (
The video on the selected time will be
4. While the video is being played, the
recording time for the current video will
5. Search for the video forward or backward, and control the play speed.
- How to Control the Play Interval
: Select this button to move 1 frame forward.
: Select this button to move 1 second back.
- To control the play speed
, the button will switch to x1, x2, x4, x8, and the play speed will
button is selected, the playing speed is decreased to -1x, -2x, -4x, -8x
and the playing speed slows down gradually. Subsequently the quick playing speed
is returned to the normal speed and the reverse playing speed increases.
- To control the playback direction
If you see the
button with the play speed displayed, the video will be played
forward; Whereas, if you see the
button with the play speed displayed, the video
will be played backward.
6. Move [Time bar (
)] to a desired time point of the video before playing it.
The time containing a normal recoding file will be highlighted in blue; the time with
the event recording will be highlighted in red.