Open as PDF
Cisco IP Solution Center L2VPN and Carrier Ethernet User Guide, 6.0
Chapter 10 Managing a VPLS Service Request
Modifying the VPLS Service Request
Figure 10-14 VPLS Link Editor
Step 4 Specify remaining items in the End-to-End-Wire Editor window, as necessary for your configuration:
• Choose any of the blue highlighted values to edit the VPLS links.
• Click Add Link to add a VPLS link.
• Click Delete Link to delete a VPLS link.
Note If you are attempting to decommission a service request to which a template has been added, see
Monitoring Service Requests, page 11-10 for information on the proper way to do this.
• You can enter a description for the service request in the first Description field. The description will
show up in this window and also in the Description column of the Service Requests window. The
maximum length for this field is 256 characters.
• The Circuit ID is created automatically, based on the VLAN data for the circuit.
Step 5 To modify the link attributes, click Edit in the Link Attributes column as shown in the VPLS link editor.
The Link Attributes window appears.
Step 6 Edit the link attributes as desired.
Note If you did not choose VLANI D AutoPick in the VPLS policy, you are prompted to provide the
VLAN in a Provider VLAN ID field.
Note For information on the Bridge Domain ID attribute, which shows up in some VPLS service
request scenarios, see Modifying the VPLS Service Request, page 10-10.
Step 7 To add a template and data file to a link, choose a Device Name, and click Add under Templates.
The Add/Remove Templates window appears.