Open as PDF
Cisco IP Solution Center L2VPN and Carrier Ethernet User Guide, 6.0
Chapter 13 Generating L2 and VPLS Reports
L2 and VPLS Reports
VPLS Attachment Circuit Report
The VPLS Attachment circuit report displays details of attachment circuits for a given customer VPN.
Click the VPLS Attachment Circuit Report icon to bring up the window for this report. (See
Figure 13-5 VPLS Attachment Circuit Report
• SR ID—Service request identification number.
• SR Job ID—Service request job identification number.
• SR State—Service request state. Values can be:
WA IT_D EPLOY
• Customer Name—Name of the customer.
• VPN—Name of the VPN.
• Service Type—Type of service. Values can be: