Open as PDF
Cisco IP Solution Center L2VPN and Carrier Ethernet User Guide, 6.0
Chapter 13 Generating L2 and VPLS Reports
L2 and VPLS Reports
L2 End-to-End Wire Report
An L2 end-to-end wire is a point-to-point connection containing two attachment circuits. The L2
EndtoEndWire report displays the services that are running on L2 end-to-end connections. You can use
this report to view all the services and respective attachment circuit attributes for each connection.
Click the L2 EndtoEndWire Report icon to bring up the window for this report. (See Figure 13-2.)
Figure 13-2 L2 EndtoEndWire Report
• EndToEndWire ID—End-to-end wire identification number.
• Customer Name—Name of the customer.
• VC ID—Virtual circuit identification number.
• SR Job ID—Service request job identification number.
• Service Type—Type of service. Values can be:
• SR State—Service request state. Values can be: