Open as PDF
A Shooting with the LCD Monitor
*5:Displayed with any of the lenses below:
• EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II • EF-S55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II
• EF300mm f/2.8L IS II USM • EF400mm f/2.8L IS II USM
• Image Stabilizer lenses marketed in 2012 or later.
*4+*5: If the conditions in both *4 and *5 are met, the shutter speed will slow
The final image simulation reflects the settings of the Picture Style,
white balance and other functions in the Live View image so you can
see what the captured image will look like.
During shooting, the Live View image will automatically reflect the
function settings listed below.
Final Image Simulation During Live View Shooting
* All settings such as sharpness, contrast, color saturation, and color
tone will be reflected.
White balance correction
Background blur (in <C> mode)
* You can check the effect only during the setting procedure (when
[Simulating blur] is displayed).
Depth of field (with depth-of-field preview button ON)
Auto Lighting Optimizer
Peripheral illumination correction
Chromatic aberration correction
Highlight tone priority
Aspect ratio (shooting range confirmation)
Final Image Simulation