Open as PDF
Turn the dioptric adjustment
Turn the knob left or right so that the
AF points in the viewfinder look the
To obtain sharp images, hold the camera still to minimize camera
1. Wrap your right hand around the camera grip firmly.
2. Hold the lens bottom with your left hand.
3. Rest your hand’s right index finger lightly on the shutter button.
4. Press your arms and elbows lightly against the front of your body.
To maintain a stable stance, place one foot slightly ahead of the other.
6. Press the camera against your face and look through the viewfinder.
Adjusting the Viewfinder Clarity
Holding the Camera
If the camera dioptric adjustment still cannot provide a sharp viewfinder
image, using E-series Dioptric Adjustment Lenses (sold separately) is
To shoot while looking at the LCD monitor, see page 201.