Open as PDF
B: Shooting Information Display
Shooting information display
• Detailed information
* When you shoot in [1+73] image quality, the 1 file size will be displayed.
* During flash photography without flash exposure compensation, <0> will be
*<M> will be displayed for images shot with Multi Shot Noise Reduction.
* For still photos taken during movie shooting, <G> will be displayed.
* If a Creative filter or resizing is applied to the image and then saved, <u> will
* For cropped images, <u> and <N> will be displayed.
Exposure compensation amount
Shooting date and time
White balance correction
Highlight tone priority
Flash exposure compensation
Multi Shot Noise Reduction
If the image was taken by another camera, certain shooting information may
not be displayed.